So we’re currently knee deep in this year wedding season and The Bridal Guide says rather than recreating weddings from social media, brides are choosing their own style. Now it’s never a good thing to outshine the bride, but making your own entrance won’t go a miss.
Get ready for seven guest dresses to be gleefully proud of.
1. 70% off at Coast has this Amalfi Print Jelly dress. So striking yet elegant.
2. Karen Millen are also on sale with a section dedicated to guest dresses. This palm leaf jacquard dress is so earthy and vibrant.
3. How cute is this baby blue frill bodice from River Island, and at £20 you’d bag it for more than one occasion.
4. Even more sales at New Look bringing you this regal and romantic tie waist maxi dress for just £9.
5. Harrods have this roman inspired belted dress with delicate detail around the arm. Great colour too, soft and feminine.
6. Hennes are impressing us with this lace number for £29.99. So effortless and such a gorgeous hemline.
7. Warehouse is one of the top high street stores to visit, says Fashionista. We’ve found this off the shoulder piece that we know would make any great magazine cover.
Written by Elizabeth Thomas