Girls Talk London is looking for Ambassadors & Chapter Leads in your City!Are you passionate about empowering women to develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in their careers? If yes, then this opportunity is just right for you! Girls Talk London is looking for female-identifying and non-binary Chapter Leads & Ambassadors to support us on our mission to bridge the gap between global businesses & female talent in over 37 countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa. In particular, we would require volunteers to support with the following:
– Organising and hosting community meet-ups in your City with support from our Head Office in London.
– Spreading awareness via social media on gender equality issues and championing marginalised communities in the workplace.Perks include:
– Free or discounted access to corporate partners’ events & programmes such as red carpet events, film screenings
– Leverage personal branding, develop key skills & network with our community of nearly 8K women
– Potential panel and high-profile speaking opportunities
– Opportunity to publish think pieces on our website and amplification on our social media following of 46K
– Endorsement and recommendations on LinkedInYou can apply here to be a Chapter Lead & GTL Ambassador.